Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Interminable November

Tick. Tock. T i  c  k.    T     o      c      k.
Thanksgiving is almost here, yet I feel as if November started about three years ago. The trip to Houston, the car trouble, Halloween, even the trip to California -- they are all fading memories.

I have the week off. The company shut down as a cost saving measure. There's so much I want to do, but have yet to find the motivation. It's surprising how much my personal energy levels are tied to BR's. An old habit, I guess, and one whose time has passed.

So today I'm closing the web browser and attacking The List. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Cranky said...

Steve - I hope you got some items knocked off The List. I always feel better when I can get at least a few taken care of, even if they're not the biggest on the list.

Herrad said...

Hi Steve,
Hope you got some of your list done.
Take it easy.
Loved,
Herrad