Monday, June 29, 2009

Thank you, Toronto

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full.
I've traveled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.


I had a blast! But I miss my man and must return.

To the lesbians at The Barn: Thanks for trying to sneak me in. I'll be your token male any day.

To the dancers at Remingtons: outstanding work!

To the performers at Play: Girls, you need to chip in for some A/C. That kind of heat melts away a lot of the illusion, if you get my drift. You are troopers!

To the guys from Boston: Thanks for exploring the town with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a good trip!!I hope you got some work accomplished, also.I enjoyed your pictures and articles, as usual!!